Header Menu

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Poll & Contest closed! Winners announced here!

So the poll and contest have closed and it is time to pick some winners! Seeing as there were 110 votes there will be two winners picked. The first winner will win the book with the most votes and the second winner will win the book that came second in the poll.

So first lets see how many votes the books got!

5th place -

Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby 13% (14 votes)

4th Place -

Spell Games by T.A. Pratt 14% (15 votes)

3rd Place -

Ghost of a Chance by Kate Marsh 17% (19 votes)

2nd Place -

Surviving Demon Island by Jaci Burton 23% (25 votes)

1st Place -

Doomsday Can Wait by Lori Handeland 34% (37 votes)

So the two winners of the contest will be getting either Doomsday Can Wait by Lori Handeland, which was the winner of the poll! Or Surviving Demon Island by Jaci Burton which came in second.

So who won?

The randomiser has spoken and the winner of Doomsday Can Wait is -

Pam P


And the winner of Surviving Demon Island (which is actually signed by the author - Lucky winner!) is -

Chris J


All the winners should contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

Also I would like to say thank you to everyone who voted in the first poll here on Amberkatze's Book Blog! I think I will start adding a weekly poll to give you all something to have your say about ;)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats and Happy Reading to the Winners!

Pam P said...

Thank you! I have the first in Lori's series, very happy. Congrats to Chris!