Header Menu

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Winner of the Nancy Haddock Contest!

The Nancy Haddock contest is now closed! There were alot of entries and so many amazing jokes! Thank you so much for sharing them with Nancy. Hopefully you will see some of your jokes in the upcoming books!

And who won the copy of Last Vampire Standing? The randomiser picked -


Caffey!!


Congratulations to you!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

Next up there is the second author interview and contest for this weekend! Next weekend is the interview and contest with Sunny! So make sure you come by next Sunday ;)

1 comment:

Caffey said...

Awesome! I'm thrilled to be reading Nancy's LAST VAMPIRE STANDING!!! Thank you. It was great chatting with her.

Looking forward to more that's scheduled this week!