Header Menu

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Winners of the Sunny Contest!

Time to announce the winners of the Sunny contest! Two lucky people have been picked by the randomiser and will each get a copy of Mona Lisa Darkening by Sunny.

So congrats to -


TheGhostBlogger

&

Jacqueline C


Well done to both of you and thanks as always to everyone who entered and of course to Sunny!

The winners should contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim their prizes. I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

Next up there is an interview and contest with Rachel Vincent!

Also don't forget to enter the Jeri Smith-Ready contest and ask Ciara and Shane some questions!

No comments: