Header Menu

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Winners!

The time has come to announce the winner of the Chloe Neill contest!

The winner will get a copy of either Chloe's debut Chicagoland Vampires book 'Some Girls Bite' or the upcoming sequel 'Friday Night Bites'.

So Congrats to the winner -


AmandaK!!!


See how to claim your prize below!

Also only 2 of the 3 winners picked from the Jeanne Stein contest contacted me with their details. Time is now up for claiming the prize so another winner has to be picked! So congrats to -


LuAnn!!!


How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address and choice of book!

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

No comments: