Header Menu

Monday, November 2, 2009

193) New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

No blurb for this one because I am pretty sure you all know the story! If you don't then maybe you are visiting the wrong site? Took a wrong turn? Because here on Amberkatze's Book Blog Vampires are a must read even if it is the Twilight Saga!

There are things I love and things I hate about the Twilight Series but I already have my tickets for the New Moon film coming out later this month. Therefore I needed to catch up with the books. It was a long time ago when I read the series and the story isn't as fresh in my mind as I would like it. I need to know what the film makers have done wrong or changed when I am sitting in the cinema.

Audio books are a great way to 're-read' a book if you haven't really got the time to sit down and read. I listen to them on my iPod while travelling to and from work and even while shopping. I really enjoyed listening to New Moon and like the narrator's voice. It does take a little getting used to at first but it slowly grows on you as the story unfolds.

If you are looking for a good, well made and interesting audio book to try out then you couldn't do much worse than this series. I have already listened to Twilight and New Moon and already have my sights set on Eclipse and Breaking Dawn after watching the New Moon film.

Oh and if you don't feel like listening to books then I can highly recommend the New Moon Soundtrack! It is really quite good!

No comments: