Header Menu

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Winner Time!

Two winners to announce today!

Up first is the winner of the Teal Ceagh Contest. The lucky winner will get an e-book copy of Beth's Acceptance, the very hot first installment of the Destiny’s Trinities series.

So Congrats to -


Linda Henderson!!!


Keep reading to find out how to claim your prize!

And next up is the winner of the Monthly Giveaway! The lucky newsletter subscriber who wins this months contest gets a copy of Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding. I still haven't gotten to this one yet but I am dying to start it. Only a few more chapters of the book I am on and then I am done with it and can finally move on to Kelly's debut book.

Anyway the winner of the November Monthly Giveaway is the subscriber with the email address that starts with -


annettekz2!!!


Congrats to both winners!

How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address. If the prize is an E-book then make sure you email me from the e-mail address you want the book sent to. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter. If a prize isn't claimed after 7 days I will, if the author agrees, pick another winner.

Please also note that I can not be held responsible for prizes that come direct from authors. I will check with them for you if you haven't recieved your prize but I can not hunt down your mail! Any prizes that come from myself could come from a 3rd party eg. Amazon or Bookdepository. If I am sending a prize myself please be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach you as it is coming from Europe.

Oh and don't forget to vote in the 1st Urban Fantasy Cover Art Awards 2009! There are alot of prizes to win and all you have to do is vote for the best covers from 2009.

Make sure you stop by...I took part the nominating ;)

1 comment:

Linda Henderson said...

Thank you very much. I've sent you and e-mail.