Header Menu

Thursday, January 28, 2010

13) Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

This third book in the Sookie Stackhouse series was another enjoyable audiobook to listen to. Not only am I a huge fan of the books and TV series but now I am addicted to the audio books. The narrator sounds just like I expected Sookie to sound and she does amazing voices for the other characters. The only thing that bothered me a little about this book was the length. This audiobook was a little shorter than the previous ones I listened to in this series but I guess the book was just shorter than the others.

It was great to hear this story. I read it a long time ago and I am having a wonderful time re-visting the series through my iPod on the way to and from work each day. There are so many things I have forgotten about the characters and storyline over the years and it is a great way to hang out with one of my favourite book characters again.

I already started listening to Dead to the World, book four in the series. I am sure I will be finished with that pretty soon. I am finding it hard to turn off already!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I have been only listening to this series from the very first time I heard Johanna Parker's narration. I have the whole series (thus far) on my keeper shelf.