Header Menu

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

22) Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris

Another Sookie Stackhouse audiobook listened to! I am still enjoying re-visiting this series via audiobook and it is becoming quite addictive. It isn't just because this series is amazing but also because the narrator reads it so well. This has to be my favourite series on audiobook so far.

If you haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse books then I recommend you do so immediately. If you have read the books then you will know what happened in this book. Well you would think so! I read the whole series already and listening to this fifth book had me going 'wow I had forgotten about that' and 'that really happened?'. I had completely erased the whole Charles the pirate vampire from my memories and I had just a distance recollection the shootings.

I am extremely happy to be visiting this series again and already listened to book 6 a few months ago before I found the rest of the series on iTunes. So I have already downloaded and started listening to book seven, All Together Dead, and hope to be finished with the whole series in time for the new Sookie Book due out in May.

No comments: