Header Menu

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

43) Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

Dead and Gone is book number nine in the Sookie Stackhouse series and I am now finished listening to all the books! Now I am ready to read Dead in the Family when it comes out and I won't have to search my memory trying to remember what happened in the past.

This ninth book was full of action and there was some sadness. I can only imagine what could happen next but I am sure Charlaine Harris will surprise me once again and things will get even bigger and better. Lots of fairies this time around but still lots of of vampire action.

The audiobooks have been extremely enjoyable to listen to and I am happy that I took the time to catch up with Sookie from the beginning again. The narrator does a wonderful job and I am definitely going to be listening to Dead in the Family when I can get hold of it.

If you haven't tried the Sookie Stackhouse series then I highly recommend it. The TV series Trueblood is based on the books but reading them is a must. There is something special about these books and I know I will be reading and listening to them again and again.

No comments: