Header Menu

Sunday, September 5, 2010

121) No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon

The Blurb -

Shapeshifter Dev Peltier thought he knew it all. But one night when a Dark-Hunter, who is also an official member of the Dogs of War, sashays into his bar, he realises that he might have met his match. Samia, aka Sam, was one the fiercest Amazon warriors in her tribe. But an act of brutal betrayal made her a Dark-Hunter and she's been angry ever since. Live fast, fight hard and enjoy the night. That's her motto. But as old enemies and new move into New Orleans, she realises that Dev just might be the only hope she and mankind have to save the world.

What Did I Think? -

Amazing as always! There has never been a Dark-Hunter book that I didn't like. Actually I doubt very much that Sherrilyn Kenyon could even write a bad Dark-Hunter book! This series is just getting better and better. The background, on-going story is getting very interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. As for the main characters this time around, they were lovely. I really liked Sam the Amazon and Dev the were-bear was yummy.

Now the wait starts for the next book. I wish there would be more of the Dark-Hunters more often. There is nothing else to say except make sure you read this series and enjoy this new addition to the club!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't freakin wait for this book! I pre-ordered a sign copy so mine will take a few extra days to get here but once it's here I'll be doing nothing else until I've finished it.


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven