Header Menu

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Info & More!

In a couple of weeks it is Halloween and as always I have got some extra author guests lined up! Usually there is one author guest a week and sometimes even two but on Halloween there will be FOUR!

Authors Tate Hallaway, HP Mallory, Maria Lima and Rachel Caine will all be stopping by! I hope you will all take the time to come visit as well!

Oh and I am so happy I can finally start using HP Mallory's cover art work! I love the covers for her books and also her website design is lovely. Maybe you want to get to know her before she visits Amberkatze's Book Blog? She has a contest running with an amazing prize! The winner will get a written part in her next book Toil and Trouble and future books!

Also don't forget that the Juliet Blackwell contest ends tomorrow! Make sure you enter! Two books are up for grabs!

The next author guest is Linda Robertson! Make sure you stop by and see what the author has to say and what she is giving away :)

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Boy, howdy, I luh-huv October!!