Header Menu

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Carrie Vaughn Contest Reminder

This week my author guest is Carrie Vaughn! Famous for her Kitty werewolf series she has also written a few other books like her latest release, Steel. Also she has a short story in the new anthology 'Those Who Fight Monsters' and I have to say I think her contribution was my favourite.

So I hope you enjoy the interview but most of all I hope you enter the contest! Carrie is giving away a copy of her new book (released just this week!), Steel. I haven't read it yet but I am sure, that like everything else Carrie has written, it is an amazing read.

Make sure you enter the contest by 4pm (Central European Time) on Sunday!

Never miss out on a new Author Event, Contest or Book Review! Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



The Book Depository


Use the Bookdepository or Amazon links/banners to keep the prizes coming! Oh and advertise Amberkatze's Book Blog wherever you can ;)


Amberkatze's Book Blog

No comments: