Header Menu

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Contest Reminder!

My author guest this week is Lynda Hilburn. Her amazing book, The Vampire Shrink, is being re-released this month! I already read this book a few years ago and I loved it so much that it earned a place on my permanent bookshelf!

If you haven't already read this great book then I highly recommend you get yourself a copy! Or you can try your luck in this weeks contest. Lynda is giving away a copy of the new edition of the The Vampire Shrink and also one of her guided hypnotherapy CD's.

Make sure you enter the contest by Sunday to be in for the chance of winning!

---------------

For more chances to win -

Post about this giveaway somewhere on the internet eg. Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc. Make sure you post the link here so I can confirm your extra entry.

Email your friends about this giveaway. Make sure you add my email address so I also get a copy and can confirm your entry. Amberkatzes_Book_Blog@gmx.eu

Do you 'Like' Amberkatze's Book Blog? Facebook It!



The Book Depository


Use the Bookdepository or Amazon links/banners to keep the prizes coming! Oh and advertise Amberkatze's Book Blog wherever you can ;)

Amberkatze's Book Blog

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Never miss a contest or author event! Sign up for the newsletter!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Victoria said...

This sounds so good :).
vsloboda(at)gmail(dot)com

genagirl said...

It looks really good! I shared this on my LJ: http://genagirl.livejournal.com/164750.html