Header Menu

Monday, June 18, 2012

87) Glossed and Found by India Ink

The Blurb :

One bath-and-body spa employee knows that murder isn't pretty.

When police suspect that Venus Envy's new makeup artist has drowned, Persia Vanderbilt knows there's more to it than meets the eye.

My Thoughts :

This third and unfortunately last book in the Bath & Body Mysteries was like the previous books, brilliant! I already knew before I started the series that there were only three books in this cozy collection but I have to say I was disappointed to see it end. The plot was great, the characters friendly and the style was just perfect. Everything I have come to expect from Yasmine Galenorn who wrote these books under the name India Ink.

Things are really taking off at Venus Envy and Persia's ex also takes off in another, not so nice way. This book was full of cleaning up loose ends while making sure there was a great mystery to solve. I loved it. However one mystery is still open. Where did Persia get all her money from?

I am so glad that I finally got around to reading this series but a little upset that there are no more. I really got to like Persia, her aunt and all the other quirky interesting characters. Although the author managed to clear up everything I still felt there were more stories there and I really would have liked to see what happened to Persia next.

A definite must read for lovers of cozy mysteries and a serious must try for any Galenorn fans!



Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository


2 comments:

Diane said...

It seems like a fun light series!

Aurian said...

Yes, I was also sad that it has ended, but those books will sure be re-read again someday.