Header Menu

Friday, October 5, 2012

137) Until Death Do Us Part by Lynda Hilburn

The Blurb :

"The Vampire Shrink." Denver Psychologist Kismet Knight counsels vampires. Apparently, some vampires are easier to counsel than others.

My Thoughts :

I miss this series so much! So when I came across this short story I snapped it up straight away. I couldn't wait to visit Kismet again and catch up with her. Why there aren't more paranormal psychologists is beyond me. The whole concept was great and the writing style was superb! Until Death Do Us Part was my chance to find out more about the series.

However Short stories are sometimes just what they are. Short. This was a great read but it was just too quick for my liking. As soon as I felt reacquainted with Kismet it was over. Just as I was getting into things everything was done. I felt a little cheated and let down. I was expecting so much more.

Despite this one being too short I have to say that anyone who hasn't read the full length books should do so asap! The Vampire Shrink is just amazing and I absolutely loved every word of it. Make sure you check it out!

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

No comments: