Header Menu

Friday, July 12, 2013

99) Shark's Teeth by T. A. Pratt

The Blurb :

Marla, bored in her forced exile in Hawaii, goes looking for trouble (and finds it).

My Thoughts :

After listening to some Marla Mason over the last couple of weeks, I decided to give one of the many short stories a try.  I am not sure exactly where this book fits into the series but while reading it I had the feeling I was missing something.  So I expect I have now ruined the surprise!

It was a nicely written story but I didn't think too much of it.  It was actually too short for my taste.  It also lacked a lot of the Marla Mason spirit that I am used too.  The plot wasn't spectacular and as I already mnetioned, it was too short.

Maybe I will pick up some of the other short stories but I am not in a rush to get them.  I definitely prefer a long length novel about Marla where she can be enjoyed in all her glory.




  Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository


Amberkatze's Book Blog

2 comments:

Aurian said...

No review?

Aurian said...

Okay, skipping the short stories doesn't make you miss things in the long novels then. Which is a good thing.