Header Menu

Monday, March 9, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

I am doing really well this year!  I checked my reads for last year and at this point in 2014 I had only read about 20 books.  This year I am already about to hit the 30 mark!

This year is really getting off to a good start reading wise and I have even managed to start catching up with a series or two and I already cleared a few physical books off my bookshelf!

Lets hope I can keep it up!

Currently Listening to :

After finishing Dead Spots it was hard not to go back and download this sequel in the Scarlett Bernhard series.

The concept is new and interesting plus the characters rock!  I am really enjoying the storyline and really like the narrator.  I have found myself listening to this at home which is a really good sign seeing as I only usually listen to books on the way to and from work.

I didn't really want to start any new series this year but concentrate on the ones I had already started.  However it looks like I am going to catching up on this series pretty quick...the third book will definitely be one of the books I use my Audible credits on this coming month.


Currently Reading :


I am a little annoyed at myself right now because this book was on pre-order and I somehow managed to forget it was even on my Kindle!!  I was going to start it this morning but the Kindle had no power left so I will be starting this one next.

So far this has been a great series and it is exactly what I expected from this author.  Edgy, powerful and different.  I can't wait to curl up with Deadly Spells and see what happens next in Kate Prospero's world.

If you haven't tried anything by this author yet then you really need to.  I can highly recommend this series and her Sabine Kane novels.


The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There aren't many ARC's on here anymore but I do have some waiting for me.  The release dates are for April and May so I am spending some time on other books this month.

No comments: