Header Menu

Friday, May 22, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

Anyone else finding it hard to pick up a book during the week?  Weekends are always easy but weekdays are just Audio books for me.

So here is what I am currently listening to and what I will be reading this weekend! :)

Currently Listening to :

This is the best series ever and is very much a must listen!   The narrator really brings this series to life and I couldn't even think about reading them even if it means I would be finished faster!

Another installment and another round of witty, funny and scary events.  Charley is about to pop and Cookie is about to tie the knot.  It is all go in the sacred grounds where Charley and Reyes are hiding from the hellhounds.

I am about a third of the way in and I pretty sure I will end up listening to this over the weekend as well.  I just can't wait to find out what will happen next and don't want to wait till my next workday to listen to more.

If you haven't tried this series then you are missing something very special and unforgettable!


Currently Reading :


When some authors finally make a name for themselves their previous books will often get re-released.  This is what seems to be happening for Ellery Adams.

Her Hope Street Mysteries have already been released again and not her Collectable Mysteries are also back out.  So J.B. Stanley is now out of the closet so to speak and Ellery Adams is showing how she used to write great cozies before changing her pen name.

I am looking forward to trying another series by this author and am interested to see if this is as good as her other works.



The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

Quite a few ARC's have been added to the pile.  I didn't want to take on anymore but there were so many from series I already enjoy and therefore I couldn't resist!

I plan on getting some serious reading done over the next couple of months and the review books will of course go to the top of the pile depending on release date.

No comments: