Header Menu

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

Back to work and despite my best intentions I don't get to spend much time with my Kindle lately.  Audiobooks are another matter but they are slow going and don't help my tbr pile very much.  I hope you are all getting some books read.  Most likely more than me!

Here is my currently reading and to be read info.  Of course there are other books that have been on my shelf longer but who really keeps to any order except what they really want to read?

Currently Reading :

I have been following this series for years now and it is most likely one of the first (maybe even the first) paranormal cozy mystery series I ever tried/read.  Abby has changed a lot of the years and I know some of the last few books haven't been my favourites but I can't give up on the series.

One of the things that annoys me the most about this series is the price of the new releases.  Even on Kindle the price is three times that of a normal Kindle book.  I have no idea why the price is so high for new releases in this series and I wonder how many people are buying the book at that price?

This was a present, a lovely present and one I was very happy to receive.  Otherwise I doubt if this book would have made it onto my Kindle before the next installment comes out.


Currently Listening To : 

The Rose Gardner series has me hooked.  I can't get enough of this series even if there are some annoying characters and very frustrating relationship problems.  Rose is interesting and addictive.  I just can't keep away and can't wait to see what happens next.

I am looking forward to listening to this sixth installment.  There were some interesting developments in the last book and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

A great series to listen to and I am sure it is a great one to read too.  Lovely paranormal twist in this cozy and well written!





The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are so many books on this list that are not getting read!  Why?  Arrgggh!  Frustrating!

I really want to say that I am going to spend September catching up with some of the books that have spent too long on this list but who am I kidding?  I would be happy to get one of them read!





No comments: