Header Menu

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jennifer Rardin Prizes still up for grabs!

I have waited all week for the winners of the Jennifer Rardin contest to contact me but it seems they don't want the prizes!

Therefore we have two new winners!

So congrats to -

Donna (Fantasy Dreamer)!!

&

Sweeter the berry!!


Both winners will get a signed copy of Biting the Bullet!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address straight away.

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

1 comment:

Donna said...

W00T! Thank you! I've sent you an email. *big grinning*