Header Menu

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Maria Lima Contest Winner!

Last week my guest was author Maria Lima! She wrote a great guest blog about Texas and offered up a copy of her latest book as a prize.

So who won the copy of Blood Kin? Maria's third book?

Congrats to -


Icejewel!!!


How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter. If a prize isn't claimed after 7 days I will, if the author agrees, pick another winner.

Please also note that I can not be held responsible for prizes that come direct from authors. I will check with them for you if you haven't recieved your prize but I can not hunt down your mail! Any prizes that come from myself could come from a 3rd party eg. Amazon or Bookdepository. If I am sending a prize myself please be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach you as it is coming from Europe.

Don't forget the Christmas Wishes Giveaway! You still have a few days left to enter!

There will be a December Monthly Giveaway coming up after Christmas so make sure you check in for that!

1 comment:

IceJewel said...

Oh my...Thank you so much :) I literally jumped up and down when I saw my blog name here !
Have sent you my mailing address.

Just can't wait to read it now ! Me too excited !