Header Menu

Friday, January 8, 2010

5) Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn

Werewolf Kitty Norville has agreed to appear on TV's first supernaturnal reality show. The talkshow radio host is used to being one of the most well known supernaturals but she isn't really one for being on screen. So her experience with reality shows has her expecting silly games, contests and alot of drama. What she doesn't expect is that the mixture of supernaturals taking part will all end up fighting for their lives.

Shapeshifters, vampires and psychics are just some of the people that make up the cast members. When they arrive at the remote mountain lodge, where the show will be filmed, they are all in awe of the lovely surroundings. However it doesn't take long for the atmosphere to get tense and Kitty starts to wonder if there is another reason for them all being here, in the same place, at the same time.

There is something strange happening but before Kitty and the other supernaturals realise what is going on, it is too late. Who will leave the house alive and which will leave the house injured or dead? There are no votes cast in this show to see who leaves. Strength, determination and a straight head will decide if you come out alive or not.

Kitty rocks! I am an avid reader of this series and Kitty is one of my favourite werewolves. I absolutely adore these books and House of Horrors was just another amazing edition to the Kitty Norville series. Away from her pack and from her husband Ben, this story just got better and better as the pages flew by. The suspense grew all the way through this newest installment and I could hardly keep myself from reading quicker, I was so eager to find out what happened next.

What a way to start the New Year! Kitty should come out to play more often! I didn't realise how much I had missed her until I picked up this book. I want more and I want it now. Kitty, what trouble will you get yourself into next? Whatever it is, I am so there! This is a series, that for me, is a must buy. I don't give Kitty away to friends. These books are staying with me and I am going to enjoy the books over and over again.

No comments: