Header Menu

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

146) A Tale of Two Goblins by H.P. Mallory

The Blurb :

Dulcie O’Neil is a fairy working in law enforcement for the netherworld. When knight Vander approaches her with a case regarding comatose victims, she agrees to help him, imagining the most difficult part will be combatting her attraction to him.

But, what Dulcie isn’t betting on is the fact that the case becomes personal when she learns all the victims are somehow linked to her.

When her best friend falls victim to the Dreamstalker, Dulcie must do everything in her power to ensure her friend’s survival, including associating with criminals and accepting the fact that desperate times do definitely call for desperate measures.

My Thoughts :

I listened to the first Dulcie O'Neil book the week before last and instantly downloaded the second book. I liked the feel of the book, enjoyed the story and wanted to see what happened next. With some great and wonderful paranormal elements showing their faces in book one I wondered what delights would appear in book two.

Things started getting exciting straight away. With the case being close to home and personal it was interesting to see how Dulcie dealt with everything. The sexual tension between her and Knight and her dealings with the vampire Bram only helped the story flow and keep me addicted.

Once again I was impressed and book three was downloaded before I could stop myself. Not only am I enjoying Dulcie and her antics but I am also feeling quite invested in her relationship with Knight and Bram. I am enjoying the strange and weird supernatural creatures and angles. No fuss and all goodness this is a series I can't get enough of right now.

If you haven't tried H.P. Mallory's work yet then I recommend you do. I left it so long before finally getting to her books and now I am literally kicking myself for waiting so long. I have been missing out and I am sure you are going to see lots of reviews for her books in the next few months. I feel I am going to gobble them all up pretty quickly.

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

1 comment:

Aurian said...

This sounds so nice, I have to put it higher on my wishlist.