Header Menu

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Challenge Yourself!

A New Year is upon us and it is time to make some book resolutions.  Do you have any?

Mine are:

- Read more physical books and try and leave the Kindle home now and again.

- Finish/Catch up on some the many series I have started and haven't visited for a long time.  For example, The Dresden Files.

- Read 150+ Books.


2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Amberkatze has
read 1 book toward her goal of 150 books.
hide



If you use the Goodreads site then set your own Reading Challenge for 2014.  

My Challenges for the Blog are :

- Always add a star rating to the book reviews 

- Read review books sooner rather than later

- Post more frequently

- Try and show you guys my To Be Read Pile so you can see what is going on!

4 comments:

Alexia561 said...

I'm doing the Goodreads Challenge as well, with a goal of 100 books this year. Also going to try my best to write reviews as soon as I finish reading until waiting until days later.

Happy New Year!

Aurian said...

I just need to read some of those Kindle freebies I can't resist downloading and never look at again.

Victoria said...

Mine is to spend less time on the computer and more time reading. Also to see if I can knit again. It's been over a year since I hurt my thumb. I may just have to give it up :(.

Unknown said...

Nice to see that I am not the only one challenging myself!