Header Menu

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be read

Happy New Year!  What are your reading goals for 2015?  I am aiming for 100 books read.  This isn't such a huge task but I don't want to pressure myself this year.  Also my ongoing aim of reading some more paperbacks continues and will most likely, as always, fail!  The other challenge I am setting myself is to catch up on some of the series that I have neglected over the last couple of years.  Also series where I read the first installment and never got round to the sequel are going to be high on my list to read.

Anyway here are my current reads!  Also my To be read pile...which has, finally, changed a little ;)

Currently Listening to :

I can't get enough of this series and as soon I finished listening to the third installment I was on Audible downloading this fourth installment.

Maybe it's because I am a cat lover as well as a cozy mystery reader but I am really enjoying this one.  The main character reminds me a lot of Aurora Teagarden from the Charlaine Harris series.  A nice woman who is just living her life and getting mixed up with things without even trying.

The cat information is really interesting and the plot is always good.  I am already interested in getting the next installment but I will have to wait for my new audible credits!







Currently Reading :


This series is one of my favourites and despite it being a little sci-fi, which isn't my thing, it is a subtle little twist in the whole concept that I sometimes forget that this one is set in the future.

The characters are like old friends and the plot is always interesting and compelling.  The series is original, unusual and is for me, a must read.

I am about halfway through with this one but haven't had a chance to curl back up with it since Monday which was a Bank Holiday here.  I intend on finishing it off over the weekend and can't wait to see what happens!










The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks.

Anyone paying attention will notice that this list has gotten longer and most of the books from last time are still on here.  I am a naughty person and keep reading the new stuff and neglecting the old stuff!

Portrait of a Dead GuyHot ButtonThe Midnight WitchQuick Study
Death by the Dozen










No comments: