Header Menu

Monday, February 23, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

I am feeling pretty good about my reading progress so far this year.  Actually the last few books I have read have been great reads and I am really enjoying myself.  I hope it stays that way!

Feel free to share your current reads and to be read books!

Currently Listening to :

This book had been on my wishlist since it released a few years ago.   I had heard only good things about it and was desperate to start reading it.  I finally had a copy and couldn't find the time to read it but then noticed that because I owned the Kindle copy I could get the Audible version way cheaper than the normal price.  I decided to grab it and give it a go in Audio format.

Well I am kinda kicking myself for not reading or listening to this one earlier.  I am really enjoying it and already downloaded the second part.  I haven't been reading as much Paranormal Urban Fantasy as I would like for various reasons but Dead Spots has reminded how great the genre can be.

I think I am over halfway through this one so a review will be coming along soon.  I just hope the rest of the story is as good as the part I have already listened to.

Currently Reading :


This is the fourth installment in the Alpha & Omega series and it is due out at the beginning of March.  I was lucky enough to get an ARC and I started it yesterday.  So far so good but now the work week has started I am definitely not going to be able to give this one the attention is needs or deserves.

Of course I prefer the Mercy Thompson series but this spin-off is just as interesting and well written and also fits into the other series perfectly.  In a way the two series blend together but go off on their own tangents.

I am only about 20% into the book but I am already enjoying it.  I will definitely be trying to read this one as much as possible during the week but I doubt I will finish it till the weekend.


The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :


There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I try and read these before the release date but sometimes I don't mange it!

I have quite a few books that are just not making it to the top of the pile!

Some of these books are ones I intend on reading asap but new releases or reviews keep taking over.




No comments: