Header Menu

Friday, May 15, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

Another week gone by and I managed to finish a couple of books in the process.  I also started some more ;)

I am doing really well this year and have already hit the halfway mark in my reading goal.  Actually I am ahead of schedule despite not even trying.

Anyway, here is my latest Audible and Kindle reads ;)

Currently Listening to :

Like I really need to start a new series!!!  Why am I doing this to myself?  Well there are a few reasons.  The first being that this was the shortest audio book I had on hand and I needed something to fill the small gap before the new Charley Davidson books releases next week.

Other reasons?  I have wanted to try this author for a long time now.  Also if I didn't like this first book I don't need to bother collecting the rest.  Oh and I believe this series is seventeen books long already...so I need to make a start on it sometime.  I am already way behind.

As for the book itself....so far so good.  Not complaining and not overly excited.  The quality of the audio version isn't amazing and sounds a little tinny which is slightly annoying.  The story has started off interesting enough and I am going to keep listening.


Currently Reading :


The fifth installment in the Wishcraft series released this month and I couldn't wait to start it.  I have been snatching it up when I have the time and energy to read but I haven't managed to finish it yet.

I really like this paranormal cozy mystery series.  It is a wonderful concept and has some great characters.  It will be really interesting to see how things play out and I am also very intrigued about some of the on-going story.  I hope there are some answers by the time this book ends!

Pretty sure there will be a review for this tomorrow.  I am already over halfway through and Saturday morning and most of the afternoon has been reserved for reading.




The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

Quite a few ARC's have been added to the pile.  I didn't want to take on anymore but there were so many from series I already enjoy and therefore I couldn't resist!

I plan on getting some serious reading done over the next couple of months and the review books will of course go to the top of the pile depending on release date.

1 comment:

Aurian said...

Denise Swanson is on my wishlist, I hope you like it :) and of course there will always be new books before we know it and then we have to read those first ... shiny new books ...