Header Menu

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

The weather here has been perfect for reading but I have been feeling a little under the weather so the books haven't had much attention.   However I am making good progress with my reading goal for this year and am way ahead according to Goodreads!

Currently Listening to :

I actually got a digital review copy of this book a couple of months ago but I just couldn't read it.  I am not sure if it because I listened to the first book or may I just wasn't in the right mood.  However I have listened to all of the Charlaine Harris books and it could be that I am just used to listening to her work.  Whatever the reason, I finally have the audio version and can't wait to get back to Midnight, Texas.










Currently Reading :


Sheila Connolly has a few series to her name but I have never gotten around to the more well known.  However I have managed to keep up with this series and have been enjoying it a lot.

This is the third installment and it will be really interesting to see how things develop.  I remember book two had some surprises and I wonder what ghostly twists are inside this one!











The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

Quite a few ARC's have been added to the pile.  I didn't want to take on anymore but there were so many from series I already enjoy and therefore I couldn't resist!

I am slowly getting the pile under control.  A couple of review books have been read and two more are currently being read.  I intend on reading some of the other books next...the ones that have been on the pile for a lot longer than I wanted them to be!

No comments: