Header Menu

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Currently Reading & To Be Read

It hasn't been very busy here lately and there are a lot of reasons for that!

One of the biggest reasons was a technology problem...my iPod fell and shattered to the point of no return and then my earphones decided to die on me too!  So my quest to listen to my audio book took some big hits but I have ordered new earphones and moved over to the Audible App on my phone!

Other reasons are going to a three day festival, the end spurt of the year at work and other little bits and bobs.  However I am back on track now and hopefully I will have more time to read!

Currently Listening to :

I really enjoyed the first book in this series and even though I don't really need to add another series to my long list of series to catch up with...well this one was just there and ended up in my Audible App.

The Scrumble River Mysteries are very well established with about nineteen books already out so I really want to make some progress on this series sooner rather than later.  That isn't to say I won't catch up on anything else.  I am actually making good progress as far as my reading goals are concerned.

So Scrumble River is in my life at the moment and I intend on trying to listen to at least one of the books each month.  They seem to be shorter listens so hopefully this one will be finished by the end of the week.



Currently Reading :


Ellery Adams has had quite a few of her older works re-published lately and they have taken up quite a bit of my reading time.  So it is no surprise that her Books by the Bay Series has been left gathering virtual dust on my Kindle.

This latest addition to the series was a pre-order but with all her other books taking up my time I just haven't gotten around to reading this one.  It has been on my To Be Read Pile for ages and it is about time I got around to it.

I really enjoy this author so I am really looking forward to this one!




The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are still a few ARC's on the pile but there release dates are still a few weeks or months away. So I am catching up on some other books in the meantime.

I really need to get some of the physical paper books read but they aren't as practical and easy to pick up and carry around as the Kindle.

No comments: