Header Menu

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vicki Pettersson Contest Winner!

So who won? Who gets to read City of Souls before it comes out? If you entered the Vicki Pettersson contest you had the chance of winning a signed ARC! Who did the randomiser pick? The winner is -


My Blog 2.0 (Dottie)!!


Congratulations to you!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

The next author interview and contest will be posted tomorrow! My guest is young adult author Marlene Perez! So make sure you stop by!

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats Dottie!

Unknown said...

Hi Amberkatze!

(Thanks Blodeuedd!)

Thanks for the great giveaway! Already sent my snail mail addy.

Dottie :)