Header Menu

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Marlene Perez Contest Winners!

This week you all had the chance to enter the Marlene Perez contest and win one of three copies of Dead is so Last Year!

The contest is now closed for entries and it is time to announce the three winners! So with a little help from the randomiser I am happy to tell you that the following three people have won!

Alexa

Tanya

Donnas

Congratulations to all three of you!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. I will pick a new winner if the prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

Coming up over the next few weeks are interviews and contests with Sunny and Kat Richardson. So keep checking in at least once a week to catch up with the authors and enter the contests!

No comments: