Header Menu

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cynthia Eden Contest Winner!

There were alot of entries for the Cynthia Eden contest but there can only be one winner!

A thank you to everyone who entered and a huge thank you to Cynthia for her guest blog and the prize!

So the randomiser has picked a winner. So congrats to -


gigitiger89!!!


Who wins a signed copy of Midnight's Master!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address straight away.

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

If you didn't win this week then keep trying! There is a new contest coming up with a new author interview!

No comments: