Header Menu

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kimberly Frost Contest Winner!

So who has won a signed copy of this beautiful book? We will soon find out!

First I have to say thank you to everyone who entered the contest! There was an amazing 110 comments/entries which I think is an all time best! It was great reading all the spells people would like to have and I think the cleaning spell was the most popular ;)

Also a huge thanks to Kimberly for being my guest this week and for offering such a great prize. If you didn't win the contest please make sure you get yourself a copy of this book. It is a wonderful read!

So who won? The randomiser has picked -


Kelly F!!


Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address straight away.

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

If you didn't win this week then keep trying! There is a new contest coming up with L.A. Banks and the monthly giveaway for July will also be announced sometime this week (see sidebar for more details).

1 comment:

Donna said...

Congrats Kelly F!!! I hope you enjoy your read. :)