Header Menu

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Winners of the Kat Richardson Contest!

Time to let you know who the two lucky winners are of the Kat Richardson contest! Both winners the randomiser picks will get a signed copy of 'Greywalker' to enjoy!

First though a huge thanks to Kat for being my guest this week and for the great prizes and secondly a thank you to everyone who entered! There were nearly 100 comments!

So congrats to the two winners -

Yalerie2350

&

LadyVampire2u

Both winners should contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim their prizes. Please make sure you tell me what contest you are claiming a prize for and which book you want (if there is a choice). Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address straight away.

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

If you didn't win this week then keep trying! A new contest is already up! Cynthia Eden is giving away a signed copy of her new book Midnight's Master and it is an amating read! So head on over to her guest blog to find out how to enter!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!!!