Header Menu

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Winners!

You all need to check in when I announce winners! They are always announced on a Sunday! I do not contact the winners they must contact me! You have seven days to claim your prize! Leaving your email address or home address in your entry doesn't help...it is actually pretty silly...so always come back and check to see if you won!

It seems nobody claimed the Kimberly Frost prize so we need to pick another winner!

Congrats to -


TheGhostBlogger!!!


Who gets a copy of Would-Be Witch!

Both prizes in the L.A. Banks contest haven't been claimed! So congrats to -


Mishel!!!


Who wins the Vampire Huntress Tote Bag! And congrats to -


Jessilyn82!!!


Who wins a Vampire Huntress book of your choice!

And now time for this weeks contest winner who will get a Cassandra Clare book fo their choice from her Mortal Instruments series!

Well done -


Stephanie!!


So many winners! I hope I haven't missed any others!

If you didn't win anything this time don't worry! There are always more contests...keep trying!

If you are one of the winners, please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address straight away.

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

1 comment: