Header Menu

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Casey Daniels Contest Reminder!

The Casey Daniels contest is still open! You have until Sunday to enter the contest and win a signed Pepper Martin book of your choice!

I have been enjoying the entries so far. There have been some very interesting choices made and I can't wait to see what other entries come along before Sunday.

Also make sure to check back in to see if you won! Don't enter and never check back. I do not hunt down winners so you have a week to claim your prize. I am still waiting for one lucky winner of the Kelley Armstrong contest to contact me...

On Sunday there will be a new guest! Author Maria Lima will be guest blogging!

Then next weekend we have the Halloween special! With Terri Garey, Stacia Kane and more! Make sure you check in and see what is happening!

No comments: