Header Menu

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kelly Meding Contest Winner!

So it is Sunday again and time to put you all out of your misery and tell you who won this weeks contest!

Author Kelly Meding was my guest this week and she was giving away a great prize! The winner will recieve a signed copy of "Three Days to Dead" as well as a pair of fun book-related buttons!

So who won?


Sue Brandes!!!


Congratulations to you! Keep reading to find out how to claim your prize!

There won't be an author interview or guest blog this week! I gave myself the week off ;) However the schedule for the next month or so is filling up so make sure you stop by on the following dates* to meet some amazing authors and win some cool prizes!

Stacey Jay - 17/1/10
Shirley Damsgaard - 24/1/10
Angie Fox - 31/1/10
Shelley Munro - 24/1/10
Terry Spear - 16/2/10

*All dates are subject to change!

------------------------

How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address and say which book your are claiming!

If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter. If a prize isn't claimed after 7 days I will, if the author agrees, pick another winner.

Please also note that I can not be held responsible for prizes that come direct from authors. I will check with them for you if you haven't recieved your prize but I can not hunt down your mail! Any prizes that come from myself could come from a 3rd party eg. Amazon or Bookdepository. If I am sending a prize myself please be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach you as it is coming from Europe.

2 comments:

Ina said...

Congrats Sue!!!
I really enjoyed reading this story!

Sue Brandes said...

Thank you! I can't wait to read it! I sent you an email on 1/11 but; haven't got a response yet so just letting you know.