Header Menu

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Winners! Winners! and more Winners!

I have a few winners to announce this lazy April Sunday! So I hope you can all keep up ;)

First up is the winner of the Jeri Smith-Ready contest. Jeri needed a little help in finding a good topic for her upcoming guest blog here on Amberkatze's Book Blog. There were a couple of very good suggestions but Jeri managed to pick just one. The winner will get an autographed cover flat for BRING ON THE NIGHT and the joy of reading Jeri's guest blog on the 2nd of May.

This is what Jeri said -

I've decided to do one of Carrie's suggestions, on how I pick the music for my books. Should be fun!


So congrats to -


Carrie!!!


Keep reading to find out how to claim your prize! If you didn't win then make sure you stop by on the 2nd of May to read Jeri's guest post and maybe even win a copy of her amazing young adult debut 'Shade'.

Last week one of my author guests was Leanna Renee Hieber. Leanna was giving away a copy of "The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker" and a copy of her Prism Award winning novella, "Dark Nest". All you had to do to enter was tell us what you found 'Strangely Beautiful'.

There were some amazing and unusual answers but there can only be one winner! Congratulations to -


Dor!!!


Instructions on how to claim your prize are at the end of this post. If you didn't win this time then make sure you keep checking in for more author contests!

But Leanna wasn't my only author guest last week. Author DD Barant also stopped by!

I asked you all to tell me what you are listening to! What is rocking your iPod? Now I know not everyone has an iPod but I think you understand what I meant :) It was interesting to see what a wide range of music you all listen to! There are even a few I am going to have to look up...

However there is only one winner and they get to pick out one of DD Barants two books. So congrats to -


vvb32 reads!!!


Contact me using the info below to claim your prize!

The week before last my author guest was Diana Rowland! She was giving away three copies of her book 'Blood of the Demon'.

Now only two of the three copies were claimed so one is still up for grabs! So with Diana's permission I am drawing a new winner. Congrats to -


Angel28140!!!


How to claim your prize details are below.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contests and gave such great answers. Also a huge thank you to all the authors who offered up prizes and were guests on the blog.

Keep coming back each week for more author interviews, guest blogs and contests!


How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address.

If you won a contest where you can choose your prize, then please make sure you state in your email which book you would like. This will help things go alot quicker!

If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter. If a prize isn't claimed after 7 days I will, if the author agrees, pick another winner.

Please also note that I can not be held responsible for prizes that come direct from authors. I will check with them for you if you haven't received your prize but I can not hunt down your mail! Any prizes that come from myself could come from a 3rd party eg. Amazon or Bookdepository. If I am sending a prize myself please be aware that it could take a few weeks to reach you as it is coming from Europe

No comments: