Header Menu

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Holidays & Books!

It is Summer and I hope you all have at least a few days off work to laze around and read some cool books. There are some amazing new releases coming and I have posted my pre-orders for you all here to see! If you think I missed something then let me know but I have to say these books will be keeping me busy enough!



I will be away for the next couple of weeks but the blog won't be too quiet! I have quite a few reviews that will automagically post while I am away and I hope there will be enough to keep the blog active till I return home!

However there will be a shortage of author guests and contests! I may have one or two I can post over the next few weeks but I am also taking a little holiday from that area. I will get things going again soon! Until then make sure you have entered the Jess Haines Contest and the June Monthly Giveaway!

If you want to keep up with what I am currently reading then make sure you check out my Goodreads page!

Amberkatze's : Currently-reading
Never to Sleep Driving Mr. Dead Intangible Second Grave on the Left I've got your number Under a Vampire Moon
More of Amberkatze's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

1 comment:

Diane said...

Have a great vacation, it's certainly hot enough out there!!!