Header Menu

Monday, December 24, 2012

167) I, Alex Cross

The Blurb :

You can't run

Detective Alex Cross is pulled out of a family celebration and given the awful news that a beloved relative has been found brutally murdered. Alex vows to hunt down the killer, and soon learns that she was mixed up in one of Washington's wildest scenes. And she was not this killer's only victim.

You can't hide

The hunt for her murderer leads Alex and his girlfriend, Detective Brianna Stone, to a place where every fantasy is possible, if you have the credentials to get in. Alex and Bree are soon facing down some very important, very protected, very dangerous people in levels of society where only one thing is certain--they will do anything to keep their secrets safe.

Alex Cross is your only hope to stay alive

As Alex closes in on the killer, he discovers evidence that points to the unimaginable--a revelation that could rock the entire world.

My Thoughts :

So I am taking part in another Read-a-thon and every time I try and only read books that are gathering dust on my bookshelves. I used to read a lot of Mysteries and Thrillers before I found the Paranormal genre and there are still some that I like to catch up with now and again. Alex Cross being one of them.

The series is pretty long with this being the 16th book and still the thrilling stories keep coming. Never boring and always nail-biting till the very end. I won't bore you supernatural lovers with a long review but I will say that I enjoyed revisiting the series and it was nice to catch up with Alex, his family and the wonder stories Patterson weaves for them.

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository


No comments: