Header Menu

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Currently Reading & TBR

Once a month I share my recommendations and Pre-orders but what about the dreaded TBR pile?  What is piling up on that?  What am I really reading at the moment?  Maybe...if possible...I will keep you guys updated more often.  Seeing as I don't have time to read and review a book each day.  So here goes....

Currently Listening to :

I was Jumping for joy yesterday afternoon because Sixth Grave on the Edge was released and my pre-order from Audible was ready to download.  Despite an early start this morning I couldn't wait to leave the house, stick in my headphones and start listening to one of the best series out there.

Funny, Witty and just amazingly original I just can't get enough of Charley Davidson. This series is well worth listening to because the narrator, Lorelei King, is the bees knees when it comes to audios.

If you haven't tried this series yet then you are really going to kick yourself if you finally get around to it one day.  Darynda Jones is one of my top ten authors.

Currently Reading :


The Mindspace series is one of those reads you think you are going to hate and wish you hadn't bothered but are then totally shocked and surprised when it turns out to be one of those WOW books.  I am not a Sci-fi book fan (TV yes) and I didn't think this would be my cup of tea but I have been enjoying the series alot and couldn't wait to get a hold of this third installment.

Reading time is scarce but I am doing my best to get this one done because only reading a couple of chapters here and there really ruins the story.  This is one that needs some time,  it needs an afternoon to curl up and give it all your attention.  Maybe I will get it finished today but it depends on how sleepy I get.

The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks I trying to read some other stuff first.


Memory ZeroSixth Grave on the EdgeThe Midnight Witch
Quick StudyThe Devil's in the DetailsBetween Two Thorns
 

Sentenced to DeathPoisoned ProseDeath by the Dozen
The White Magic Five & DimeLast Wool and TestamentThe Taken
   
Poison PromiseMarkedFreezer I'll Shoot

Mission to MurderPortrait of a Dead GuyHot Button
   



No comments: