Header Menu

Thursday, June 12, 2014

To be Read & Currently Reading

The dreaded To Be Read pile doesn't ever seem to get any smaller.  What am I really reading at the moment?

Currently Reading :

I picked this up on Netgalley to read and review.  The cover looked fun and I was hoping for a little paranormal fun in this cozy mystery but so far there doesn't seem to be much 'Magic' going on.  Is that a problem?  Not at the moment.

The plot is interesting and the concept nice and original.  I really like the main character and I am finding this to be an easy read to pick up.  This read is actually calling to me....

Currently Listening :


Bridget Jones was a big thing back in the day and although she was a little older than me in the first two books/films I could still relate to her.  In this third part in the life of Bridget Jones a lot of time has passed and Bridget maybe all grown up but she certainly still acts like she did twenty years ago.

I am enjoying this audio because the writer is funny and witty.  I keep smiling and giggling to myself because there is a lot of truth in this story.  However Bridget is also annoying me a little.

However I am interested to see where the story is going and what becomes of middle aged Bridget.  I am on chapter 20 of 80 so the review won't be coming till at least early next week.

Still Reading :


What can I say that I haven't already said.  I still haven't managed to pick this one up again.  Actually I still haven't really wanted to pick this one up again.   I am about halfway through so I want to, at some point, get back to it because it would be a waste of time to give up.

Will have to make some deal with myself that forces me to finish it.

The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks I trying to read some other stuff first.

The pile has shrunk slightly but there are sooooo many other books I have here to read that just haven't made it onto this pile yet!



Between Two ThornsMemory ZeroThe Midnight Witch

Death by the DozenQuick StudyThe Devil's in the Details

The TakenPoisoned Prose

Freezer I'll ShootPoison PromiseLast Wool and Testament
 
Hot ButtonMission to MurderPortrait of a Dead Guy








1 comment:

Aurian said...

You certainly have a lot of familiar books in your TBR! I love Ellery Adams, you really should put that one on the top.