Header Menu

Saturday, June 21, 2014

To be Read & Currently Reading!

The dreaded To Be Read pile doesn't ever seem to get any smaller.  What am I really reading at the moment?
Poisoned Prose
Currently Reading :

A certain someone, after seeing my to be read pile,  has been commenting that I should be reading this book already ;)  So I am indeed now reading it!

This is a great cozy series that I have been enjoying since it began.  This is also written by one of my all time favourite cozy authors.  Ellery Adams is a brilliant writer and always gives the reader a great plot to follow!

Currently Listening :


Finally another Iron Druid book!  I pre-ordered this one so I could have started it on the release day but still had a few chapters of my previous audio to finish lsitening to.

This is on the iPod and will be started asap!  I already have another couple of new releases coming up over the next couple of weeks that I really want to listen to so I will be popping this one on at every opportunity!

Still Reading :

What can I say?  I think this book is going to be stuck on my 'still reading' list for a long time.  I have a week off work coming up so I may manage it then but expect this one to stay around for another week or two.  I really have better books to be reading right now!

The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks I trying to read some other stuff first.

The pile has shrunk slightly but there are sooooo many other books I have here to read that just haven't made it onto this pile yet!



Between Two ThornsMemory ZeroThe Midnight Witch

Death by the DozenQuick Study

The Taken

The Devil's in the DetailsMission to MurderHot ButtonFreezer I'll Shoot
Last Wool and Testament

 
Portrait of a Dead Guy


















No comments: