Header Menu

Sunday, June 29, 2014

To be Read & Currently Reading

I have the week off work and I have decided to read some of the many paperbacks that are gathering dust.  Some of them have been on the bookshelf for five years.  Maybe even longer.  I have already picked out a couple to get to and hopefully some will be Meh and I can tidy up a little....


Currently Reading :

One of the other things I am trying to do, other than read some paperbacks, is start some of the many series I have and see if I really want to read them or if they aren't my thing.  This is one of those and it looks good but who knows?

I haven't started this one yet so I can't report anything but either you will see a review for it in the next couple of days or you will find it mentioned in a 'Books that made me go Meh!' post!

Currently Listening :


I started listening to this last week but now I am not at work this week I really need to make sure I pick this up now and again.  I don't usually listen to audiobooks at home so this may even get forgotten about until I go back to work.

So far the story is really interesting.  Three POV's this time around but the author has done a great job of keeping everything in its place.  I am sure there will be some big thing that will bring all three together and I am eager to see what.  Oh and as always the narrator rocks!

Still Reading :

Yeah I am home and could technically set aside some time and finally finish this one.  I am not sure if I can though.....however I keep wondering if the rest of the stories are the best ones, saved till last.  I know I am going to be disappointed but I always end up reading anthologies and regretting it.

Maybe this week I will finish it.

The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks.

I have added a few paperbacks I want to read (older books) and have added the second book in the Vintage Kitchen Mysteries so I can finally read the third book.



Between Two ThornsMemory ZeroThe Midnight Witch

Portrait of a Dead GuyQuick Study


Hot ButtonMission to MurderThe Devil's in the Details

Death by the DozenFreezer I'll Shoot









No comments: