Header Menu

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

127) Throttle by Stephen King & Joe Hill

The Blurb :

Inspired by Richard Matheson's classic "Duel," "Throttle," by Joe Hill and Stephen King, is a duel of a different kind, pitting a faceless trucker against a tribe of motorcycle outlaws in the simmering Nevada desert. Their battle is fought out on twenty miles of the most lonely road in the country, a place where the only thing worse than not knowing what you're up against, is slowing down . . .

My Thoughts :

A father and son project that was over before it really began.  Throttle is a short story that failed to interest me and I can't say that I liked it at all.  It was fast, furious and not at all what I was expecting from these two authors.

There isn't much else to say about this one.  It was a quick read and I failed to enjoy it but I am sure other readers may find this one exciting.



Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository



Amberkatze's Book Blog



No comments: