Header Menu

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kelley Armstrong Contest Winners!

Last week my guest on Amberkatze's Book Blog was the amazing Kelley Armstrong. Her newest book about the Women of the Otherworld is out now and if you haven't already got it then I suggest you don't wait too long. It is a great read!

Kelley offered up two copies of Frostbitten to two winners and it is time to see who won! There were more than enough entries for the contest and I wish I put a poll up to see which paranormal creature won! Thank you all for your posts and thanks again to Kelley for being such a wonderful guest.

So who won? The two people getting a signed copy of Frostbitten are -


pams00!!!

&

Leisha Camden!!!


Congratulations to you both!

How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address!

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

No comments: