Header Menu

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Linda Wisdom Contest Winner!

My guest last week was authorLinda Wisdom. She kindly said she will give one winner of this weeks contest a signed copy of Hex in High Heels!

All I asked you guys to do was come up with a book title with 'Hex' in it and I was surprised at the response! Yet again you all came up with some amazing book titles! I just hope that one day you will see your titles somewhere on a bookshelf!

Anyway, there can only be one winner :( but keep coming back each week for more contests! There are some amazing guests coming up over the next two months and most of them have some goodies to give away!

So who won the Linda Wisdom Contest? Congrats to -


Misty!!!


How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address!

I will pick a new winner if a prize isn't claimed. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

No comments: