Header Menu

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Contest Winners!

Sunday again and time for some winners!

First off the winner of the Beth Fantaskey Contest! The lucky winner will get a printed copy of the 'Wedding chapters'. It isn't anything fancy, just printed off her computer and stuck in a binder which makes it very rare! She will however sign it! Which makes it very special!

Congrats to -


Kimberly!!!


Keep reading to find out how to claim your prize!

I still have a winner to find for one of the Terri Garey prizes! You all have to check back to see if you won!!! Otherwise I pick another winner.

So congrats to -


Wanda Flanagan!!!


Also I didn't hear from the winner of the Stacia Kane Contest! So who is the new winner?


Dot S.!!!!


And nobody claimed the Winners choice contest! So congrats to -


Booklover0226!!!


You get to choose a book of your choice by Julie Kenner, Stacia Kane or Terri Garey!

Please make sure you check back to see if you won in the contests! I do not go looking for the winners!

How to claim your prize!

Please contact me via email - Amberkatzes_book_blog at gmx dot eu within the next 7 days to claim your prize. Your claim will go quicker if you send me your address. Please make sure you mention which prize you are claiming and if needed let me know your choice of book!

I will pick a new winner if the Beth Fantaskey isn't claimed. The other contests that have already been drawn for a second time will not get drawn again. If you email me and don't get a reply within 48 hours please post on the blog letting me know. Some email gets eaten by my spam filter.

More author interviews/guest Blogs and contests coming soon! Make sure you sign up for the newsletter (see sidebar) so you don't miss anything!

No comments: