Header Menu

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2) Dead is not an Option by Marlene Perez

The Blurb -

It’s springtime of senior year, and psychic sleuth Daisy Giordano is preparing to say goodbye to Nightshade High. But no college acceptance letters have arrived yet, and she’s beginning to worry about where she’ll end up come fall—and if it will be anywhere near her boyfriend, Ryan. But that’s not the only uncertainty Daisy’s dealing with. There’s a vamps-versus-shifters war going on in Nightshade, and things are so tense that there is talk of canceling the prom. The conflict is carrying over to the Giordano home, since Rose and Daisy are both dating werewolves and Poppy’s new boyfriend is a vampire.

Can the paranormal community in Nightshade finally find peace? And will Daisy and her friends survive graduation? All of these questions and more are answered in the explosive final installment in the Dead Is series.

My Review -

This fifth book in the 'Dead Is' series is not due out till May. I was extremely happy to read this newest addition before it comes out because I absolutely love this series! My full review will be posted at a later date but I will say that fans of the series will not be disappointed and there are some very interesting developments. I hope that this wasn't the last we will see of Daisy and Nightshade!

1. Dead Is the New Black
2. Dead Is a State of Mind
3. Dead Is So Last Year
4. Dead Is Just a Rumor
5. Dead Is Not an Option

1 comment:

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Though I've yet to read this series it is in my TBR pile. Sounds exactly the type of paranormal I so love to get involved in.

I follow on GFC.
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com