Header Menu

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Currently Reading & To Be Read

I am going to be away this weekend and I hope to get some reading done!  While waiting for planes and trains and then being on the planes and trains....hopefully I will get a couple of books read!

So expect a quiet few days but there should be some reviews coming next week!

Just so you know what is coming up.  Here is a currently reading and to be read update!


Currently Listening :

I really like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series and I have been meaning to start this new series of hers for a while.  I got given the third book in the series to review and was shocked that it had already gotten that far and I hadn't even read the first installment!!

Audible to the rescue!!  I am listening to this one and I have to say it isn't what I expected.  I had read two novellas in the Fox & O'Hare series but this is the first full length story I have experiences.  It is actually turning out to be more serious that I expected.  It has had its funny and quirky moments so far but this is a nice thrilling read that is sometimes over the top but also very interesting.

I think I am about halfway through and I hope to finish this one pretty quickly.  Hopefully in time to start a new audio book next Monday.


Currently Reading :


I am completely off my game this year, review wise.  I always see that I have months to read a book before the release date and then suddenly the release date has come and gone!   This is the case in this third installment of the Tourist Trap Mysteries.

So far so good, I haven't gotten very deep into the story yet and only just got to the 'finding the body' part.  I am sure it will be just as good as the previous books and I am really looking forward to settling down with this one while on the plane.









The Dreaded 'To Be Read' Pile :

There are a few books on this list that are ARC's I need to read and review but because they don't release for another couple of months/weeks.

Anyone paying attention will notice that this list has gotten longer and most of the books from last time are still on here.  I am a naughty person and keep reading the new stuff and neglecting the old stuff!

Portrait of a Dead GuyHot ButtonThe Midnight WitchQuick Study
Death by the Dozen











No comments: